What Is CET Haryana?
PROS Of CET Haryana Registration
- You don't need to do any registration separately for any group C and D post if you have registered and qualified for this CET Haryana Exam.
- You don't need to give extra fees for every different exam or post
- A scorecard will be prepared for you after giving an exam that will be valid for up to 3 years
- Don't need to study different syllabus for every different post
- There will be a universal common syllabus for every group C & D jobs in HSSC Haryana.
CET Haryana Registration Fees
- General Catagory candidates must have to pay 500 to HSSC for their registration to appear in CET Haryana Exam.
- EWS Candidate must have to pay 500 to appear in HSSC CET common entrance test
- 250 is the maximum entrance form registration fees for SC ST candidates
CET Haryana Test Syllabus
CET Haryana Registration Last Date
CET Haryana Registration
1 Register with Phone Number
2 Verify Details with PPP (Parivaaar Pehchan Patra)
Read the terms & conditions and hit enter
3 Select Your Details From PPP
Enter your family id and you will receive another OTP verify this with OTP and select your family id details and your name from PPP Parivaar Pehchan Patra. an save your details.
4 -Candidate other details
After selecting your name from the Parivaar Pehchaan Patra your all details will be fetched from the server
5 Candidate Communication
Now provide here Cate Age and other details and communication address too.
6 Education Details
Now on the next step, u have to provide your educational details enter your matriculation certificate details sr sec schooling certificate, and graduation details into the fields given.
Add all your details carefully confirm all your details before entering them into the boxes.
7 Candidate Photo & Signature upload
9 Download form & Upload Signed Copy of Form
10. Pay Fees
Now you are in the last step just pay your fees and take a printout of your final submitted form. Keep your payment slip as a screenshot the payment id or transaction number is necessary for future references.